Re: current - unable to rebuild gobject-introspection due to libffi

	hello.  I recently ran into this problem.  To get around it, I built  devel/libffi by
hand, , installed it, then rebuilt all the packages that depend on libffi, incluting
gobject-introspection.  In order for me to do this, I needed to pkg_delete the existing version
of gobject-introspection on the build system in order to get things to build.  Once I did that,
however, the process of moving to libffi version 8 was pretty straightforward.
This is with pkgsrc sources as of January 24, 2022.

-thanks
-Brian