Dell Precision 3650 issues & sysinst

Hello,

  I have a Dell Precision 3650 on which I've installed NetBSD.  Here
is a list of issues to this point:

  #1 The NetBSD 9.2 install image would not boot the kernel. It
     was running the boot program, but the boot program could not
     use the boot device to boot the kernel.  It had I/O errors
     reading the USB device.

  #2 9.99.93 booted just fine and did an install.

  #3 The created partitions on the disk looked good, but the machine
     wouldn't boot.  After some looking around, it appears that
     sysinst does create the MSDOS partition with the efi/boot
     directory in it, but does not copy /usr/mdec/*.efi to the
     directory.  Doing that allowed the machine to boot directly
     from the disk.

  #4 X does not seem to like the integrated Intel graphics for this
     machine.  I've not looked further, but in quick tests,
     "X -configure" failed and using the generated xorg.conf didn't
     produce a working X display.  I had to power cycle to get
     control back.  Clt-Alt-F1 didn't get me back to the console.

  If anyone has got X running on this hardware, I'd love to hear
from you as to what you did.

--Phil