Re: Disappearing mouse buttons

On Tue, Feb 08, 2022 at 03:06:43PM +0100, Tom Ivar Helbekkmo wrote:
> I've been looking at changes in sys/dev/usb, sys/dev/hid, and
> sys/dev/wscons, but I can't find anything that looks relevant.
>
> If anyone has any hints for me, that would be appreciated!
>
> -tih

I think you're looking in the wrong area - the most likely culprit is
a change I made to Xorg where the default driver for pointing devices
will be "ws" instead of "mouse" (this is primaily useful for
touchscreens and touchpads, and mirrors a similar change for OpenBSD).

Sorry if it's indeed my fault