Re: HEADS UP: Merging drm update (Lenovo X230 mode switch issue in UEFI mode only, BIOS works)

Hello,

unfortunately my build was broken the night before last, so I had to restart yesterday. This morning I could now test with the changed FONT option. The error pattern is still unchanged - with deactivated CSM, the graphics switches to this disturbed mode at the modeswitch.

As expected, the font was changed by the FONT option, which shows that the first lines before the mode switch appear in the Spleen font.

I'm afraid these findings don't really help?

Best regards
Matthias