Re: Automated report: NetBSD-current/i386 build failure

David Holland wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 10:32:20AM +0900, Rin Okuyama wrote:
>  > Logs below are usually more helpful.
>
> Right... I wonder what happened to bracket's error-matching script; it
> usually does better than that.

There are multiple causes, but a major one is that since babylon5 was
upgraded to a new server with more cores, the builds have more
parallelism, which causes make(1) to print more output from the other
parallel jobs after the actual error message, and bracket isn't
looking far enough back in the log.  I have a fix in testing on my own
testbed but still need to deploy it on babylon5.
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost