Re: cmake hang ... again

On Tue, 6 Apr 2021 at 21:01, Michael van Elst <mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost> wrote:

> joerg%bec.de@localhost (Joerg Sonnenberger) writes:
>
> >On Tue, Apr 06, 2021 at 04:49:58PM -0000, Michael van Elst wrote:
> >> Otherwise I see several infinite loops, a python deadlock in the samba4 build
> >> and, new, the kdelibs4 build stalls for kfiltertest_automoc.cpp.
>
> >The samba4 thing can be avoided with MAKE_JOBS_SAFE=no. I don't fully
> >understand what happened with that and run out of steam debugging it.
>
> >kdelibs4 stalls sound like the wait list issue. Does gdb attach or
> >STOP/CONT help?
>
> Didn't help for kdelibs4.

After having two or three pkg_rolling-replace runs without any cmake
hangs, I've had another two of the same hangs during my present run.
Again, just attaching to the cmake process and quitting gdb gets it
running, so the pkg_rolling-replace is saved, but it's still annoying
- I was doing something else and didn't notice the first hang for over
24 hours...

--
----