Re: vether vs. tap, initialization order, etc

On Sat, Apr 24, 2021 at 03:19:16PM +0000, nia wrote:
> Thank you! This works great, I'll make note of it in the NetBSD Guide's section
> on networking.

Another option (as rjs hinted) is to only have a vether0.ifconfig (I did
that with bridge0.ifconfig for other setups) and use ! lines to do the
required other ifconfig commands for various interfaces all in there.

Keeps the whole bridge config in one place and is (IMHO) a bit clearer to
read.

Martin