Re: GCC 10 available for testing etc. in -current.

On 15/04/21 2:19 pm, matthew green wrote:
the steps are fairly simple:

- update -currnet srcs
- build.sh with no -u (update), and set -V HAVE-GCC=10 as a
   option.  this ensures that everything is actually rebuilt
   with the new compiler.

I'm guessing that should be "-V HAVE_GCC=10", but even so I just can't get this to build. I always get the message "cc: error: CET_HOST_FLAGS@: No such file or directory". I'm going to see if I can find where this has come from. Does it ring any bells for anyone?

I am using the Mercurial repository at https://anonhg.NetBSD.org/srcfor fetching the source code because it's nice and quick and I'm building on a Linux Xeon I had lying around because it's also nice and quick.

I'm trying to download the -current source tarballs now, but I'm getting 150KB/s and so I'm only up to external.tar.gz. I have also just deployed NetBSD current to another Xeon I have lying around and maybe the deployment will have actually worked.

I'll speculate that something is using the native sed/awk instead of the the one from tools.

Cheers,
Lloyd