Re: mail/sendmail not relaying on netbsd-9/sparc, problem with OpenSSL update?

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021, Martin Husemann wrote:

> This has now been fixed in -current and already been pulled up to netbsd-9.

I've now updated a test system with the latest netbsd-9/sparc and the
simplified test case works.  It does still probe the several sparcv9
instructions, but after continuing through those, it goes ahead.

While writing this, the conditions needed for me to update the mail
hub machine were met.  This will be the first message through it.

|\ / jdbaker[snail]consolidated[flyspeck]net  OpenBSD            FreeBSD