Multiple bells on console terminal?

	hello.  I have what is probably a simple question on my new NetBSD-9 system.

	I have a machine with two sound cards in it -- the native audio chip built onto the
motherboard, and a USB audio device that plugs into one of the USB ports.   When ever the
terminal bell rings on the console device, the simulated beep sounds first on the simulated
bell on the internal audio chip, then it sounds on the USB audio device.  How do I instruct
wscons on which device to sound the bell on the console terminal?

-thanks
-Brian