Re: cvs update aborted by broken pipe on server

> On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 1:44 AM Thomas Mueller <mueller6725%twc.com@localhost> wrote:
> > Will this problem be relieved when NetBSD repository switches to mercurial, and when is the switch to mercurial expected (time estimate)?

> You can try this out right now and pull the NetBSD source from
> anonhg.netbsd.org. As an added benefit, it is much quicker to pull
> updates.

> Benny (Siegert)

I thought anonhg.netbsd.org was still in testing and not yet ready to replace cvs.

I see several branches in anonhg.netbsd.org on the website, which one would I use?

Is anonhg.netbsd.org for all releng branches of NetBSD as well as pkgsrc?

When I update my NetBSD installations, mercurial will be near the top of my agenda.

Tom