Re: "wireguard" implementation improperly merged and needs revert

>> We still need to protect the unique identity and reputation of
>> WireGuard (our "brand").

If someone feels this way about it, in my opinion it should be
summarily yanked out and never, ever, EVER let back in - at least if
there is any legal force behind that attitude.  NetBSD's users already
have enough of legal morass to navigate; making it worse only, well,
makes it worse.

Maybe unbranding is enough.  Personally, I'm not confident that it is,
and it's NetBSD's users' necks - in many jursidctions - on the legal
line, not the Foundation's or the Project's.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign