Re: WireGuard in NetBSD

Robert Swindells <rjs%fdy2.co.uk@localhost> writes:

> Does it work for IPv6 ?

Yes, it does.  I've been using it all along, with my main NetBSD server
system as a hub, and various NetBSD and Linux laptops, android phones,
and the NetBSD system at our mountain cabin connecting to it.  It's been
very well behaved on amd64 and aarch64 -- I never bothered to figure out
how to make it work on 32 bit architectures, but it seems Taylor has.

-tih
--
Most people who graduate with CS degrees don't understand the significance
of Lisp.  Lisp is the most important idea in computer science.  --Alan Kay