Re: nss_winbind Segmentation fault -

I am having trouble building pkgsrc. Can you try:

https://www.netbsd.org/~christos/samba4.diff

christos

On Jul 21, 2020, at 11:45 AM, Matthias Petermann <mp%petermann-it.de@localhost> wrote:

Hello Christos,

Am 21.07.2020 um 16:40 schrieb Christos Zoulas:
In article <ab7a77b3-148a-6ac6-885a-6a34632a335f%petermann-it.de@localhost>,
Matthias Petermann  <mp%petermann-it.de@localhost> wrote:
Hello Christos,

Thank you for your tip - I have come a little further. Am I correctly
interpreting the debugger output that the memory address of the integer
pointer from groupc points to empty/unallocated memory?
Yes, but the issue is that there is an argument missing. I am fixing it.

that sounds good - I'm happy to help with testing! But no hurry :-)

Kind regards
Matthias