Re: blacklist -> blocklist in current

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 07:43:07AM +0200, Marc Balmer wrote:
> Well, obviously anything with the word black in it must be considered
> racist these days.

Hmm... May be.

Out of the 4k+ times the word occurred majority occurrences were for the
black as in color (say of the terminal). May be we should invent a better
word for that - at least till such newly invented word starts being
regarded as racist in a few years time! Then, of course, we'll choose yet
another word and so on.

May be we should keep a watch on physicists who use the term blackhole and
also see if they want to `correct' all the text written by the likes of
Einstein to Stephen Hawking on the topic.

Mayuresh