Re: github.com/NetBSD/src 5 days old?

[re-directing to tech-repository, which was created precisely to keep
debates like this one off the other lists...]

On Thu, 14 May 2020 14:47:02 +0200, Jens Rehsack wrote:
> I doubt that you'll find a modern solution running fine on any 4M computer.
> Network filesystems, cross compilers etc. where invented to support machines
> which can't provide all required resources for a job on their own.

Unfortunately, the VCS equivalent to your list would be a client
connecting to a beefy local DVCS instance, which to the best of my
knowledge has not been invented, yet.

Cheerio,
Hauke

--