Re: github.com/NetBSD/src 5 days old?

On Sun, 26 Apr 2020 at 12:20, <maya%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
On Sun, Apr 26, 2020 at 02:30:48PM +1000, Paul Ripke wrote:
> I switched away from cvsup a while back, but I now see that github
> NetBSD/src mirror is now 5 days old. Known issue?

Yes, I believe joerg and spz are changing the conversion from
cvs->??->git to hg->git, to match what will be done once we stop using
CVS.

What's wrong with "??"?  I think it's pretty well-known that Fossil has been the intermediary repository in NetBSD's conversion from CVS to Git since 2011, and it would seem that https://src.fossil.netbsd.org/ is still up-to-date, FWIIW, whereas GitHub's src is 7 days behind.

I thought the plan to move to HG hasn't been finalised yet, am I missing something?  Plus, why HG and not Fossil, if the end-result consumption is via Git anyways?

C.