Re: build failure in libz

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 09:27:44PM +0900, Rin Okuyama wrote:
> Seems fixed now. Thank you!

No quite sure what happened, but every file affected by the re-adding
that was from a vendor branch and unchanged on the wifi branch got
its default branch set to trunk (instead of the vendor branch).

spz fixed it (as I don't have "cvs admin -b" access), thanks a lot!

(I am not sure I want to know what stupid thing I did to trigger it, or
whether it is a generic cvs bug...)

Moving to hg-trial now.

Martin