wip/wine64 on amd64

Hi!

I've just fixed the compat32* packages so that they built for me. Then
I tried running two programs with wip/wine64 (see
https://blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/porting_wine_to_amd64_on1)

The first one is a c# application. wine automatically installed the
mono and gecko packages for me, but then it kept the "please wait"
window up forever. (Can't share this one.)

So I tried again something I expected to work, notepad++
https://notepad-plus-plus.org/downloads/v7.8.5/
(the 32-bit x86 version)

The installer works fine, but when I try to run it, I see

DLL signature verification failed: Unknown exception occurred. File not found.

Library verification failed: Authentication check failed: signing certificate or hash is not recognized.

Win32Exception: An exception occurred. Notepad++ cannot recover and must be shut down (... details ...)

Setting "sysctl -w user_va0_disable=0" doesn't fix this.

How do others fare with wine on NetBSD?

Cheers,
 Thomas