Re: Bad system call errors during an upgrade of -current

As Robert Elz said in previous reply, you're most likely missing some
compatability code.  Since you initially indicated that it worked on
9.99.10, you most likely don't have COMPAT_90 in your config.

COMPAT_90 brings in stuff for compatability with the 9.0 release.  The
contents of COMPAT_90 will grow as new ABI changes occur, but these
changes in content don't result in changes to the kernel configuration
description files such as GENERIC or ALL.  The ABI changes are sort of
buried inside the kernel configuration _definition_ files, typically
named src/sys/.../files*   :)

For a quick test, just add ``options COMPAT_90'' to your MYCONFIG
kernel description.