Re: Bad system call errors during an upgrade of -current

So as part of my nasty process, after I do a 'cvs update', I diff the
old GENERIC and the new GENERIC and look for any major changes and
then replicate those into my local config file.  The only config
changes I saw where for the various *san(itiziers).

I'll attempt to reproduce on GENERIC, and if I can reproduce it, I'll
try and ktrace/kdump/ktruss to figure out where it's broken.

Thanks all,
-Dustin