Re: NetBSD 9.0_RC1 - installation on GPT (with BIOS boot) not bootable

In EFI mode, if one exits from sysinst and manually 'gpt create wd0',
then the rest of the installation proceeds ok as previously.

The bootx64.efi file still can't locate netbsd* though, so I have to
copy the older version.

This is again under yesterday's - late - 9.99.22.

--
----