Re: heads-up: planned changes in nvmm

Le 01/11/2019 à 14:46, David Brownlee a écrit :
On Mon, 28 Oct 2019 at 14:58, Maxime Villard <max%m00nbsd.net@localhost> wrote:

Le 22/10/2019 à 22:34, Maxime Villard a écrit :
I will soon commit a set of changes in NVMM, which will require a full
rebuild and reinstallation of: the kernel NVMM driver, the libnvmm API,
the libnvmm ATF tests, and the qemu-nvmm package if you're using it.

You can cherry-pick each change, but it will be easier to just do a full
distribution rebuild and reinstall.

Overall it is no different than what I've been doing over the last six
months. This time, however, the changes will also be pulled up to 9beta
afterwards.

I will push my changes in -current and update the qemu-nvmm package in
several rounds probably over several days, and then will pull up to 9beta.

In the meantime, do not upgrade your qemu-nvmm package if you're on 9beta.

So I think I'm done, I'll let the dust settle for a few days, and then will
request pullup9.
[...]

Would you have an idea when the changes might be pulled up to netbsd-9?

next Tuesday