Re: current kernel crashes while building userland

Hi,

On 24/10/2019 22:06, Robert Swindells wrote:
You maybe need some changes to the ata disk driver that went in on the
23rd.

bad luck. I upgraded kernel and modules, installed and it crashes during userland build, so no progress at all.

Still a crash in compat_90_sys_fstatvfs1() at compat_90_sys_fstatvfs1

Could it be that it is actually a compatibility issue, where userland calls somethingin the kernel that crashes? I wonder that it is compat_90xxxx

Riccardo.