Re: overnight crash

On Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 12:28:48PM +0200, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:

> /* syscall: "compat_90_fstatvfs1" ret: "int" args: "int" "struct
> statvfs90 *" "int" */
> #define SYS_compat_90_fstatvfs1 358
>
> Is/was your compat90 module loaded into the kernel? Is there some
> missing dependency for compat90 to load the module before using it.

There's a question: this is the box I built yesterday with compat90
module available. Now of course I see:

# modstat | grep compat
compat_90         exec     filesys  a        0    3165 -
compat_ossaudio   exec     builtin  -        0       - -
compat_util       misc     builtin  -        0       - -

but it will have a rebooted after the panic. Thanks for looking into this.

(Any idea why gdb showed different output from two sequential executions
of the same command?)

Cheers,

Patrick