Re: NetBSD on a wireless router?

	hello.  My Dell Latitude 400 has an Atheros mini-pci wifi card in it
that runs great with NetBSD-5.2 in hostap mode, serving 802.11BG clients.  I
believe it's using the open source HAL code.  While this isn't 802.11N or
802.11AC, I use it regularly in this mode to "tether" devices wishing to
use my USB Verizon Internet modem.
So, if you can find a piece of equipment with a mini-pci slot in it and an
antenna, I believe you can get these cards very cheap.  I bought mine on
Ebay some 11 or 12 years ago.
-thanks
-Brian