Re: kern/54289 hosed my RAID. Recovery possible?

	hello.  Yes, raidctl -C with the original config file that created the
raid, or one you faked up for the occasion, should get you going again.
Once you  configure the raid with raidctl -C, you can then run parity
checks and filesystem checks without a problem.  I've done this sort of
thing many times over the years.
-Brian