Re: How do I deal with this file?

On Tue, 30 Jul 2019 at 16:48, Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 10:44:07PM +0700, Robert Elz wrote:
> > Check your mk.conf and whatever you use to generate builds.
> > If anything has MKBSDTAR=yes that would explain it.   The default
> > (and so what the releng builds use), is MKBSDTAR=no .
>
> This has recently changed, it now is MKBSDTAR=yes.

The releng build from yesterday still has /bin/tar hard-linked to
/bin/cpio. I do not have any MKBSDTAR in /etc/mk.conf, so I assume
this has been changed in the sources, whereas releng still builds with
MKBSDTAR=no.

Anyway, all this explains the problem. Upstream should still sort this
out - gtar actually reports

gtar: Ignoring unknown extended header keyword 'SCHILY.fflags'
gtar: Ignoring unknown extended header keyword 'SCHILY.dev'
gtar: Ignoring unknown extended header keyword 'SCHILY.ino'
gtar: Ignoring unknown extended header keyword 'SCHILY.nlink'
-rw-r--r-- denis/staff   17453 2015-04-22 10:17
TeXmacs-1.99.5-src/misc/autotroll/autotroll.m4

My guess is at some stage it has gone through mkisofs or Schily's 'star' .

--
----