Re: issues while doing pkgs update on py37-scons

Hi,

On 6/26/19 1:38 PM, Benny Siegert wrote:
It's a bug in pkg_rr. It gets confused by py27-foo vs. py37-foo etc.
Just go to the scons directory and "make package-install
PYTHON_VERSION_DEFAULT=37", then restart pkg_rr.

it did not help: I still had a conflict, but it pointed to the issue. I removed py27-scons and reinstalled scons, which pulled in py37-scons and that worked.

Riccardo