issues while doing pkgs update on py37-scons

Hi,

after having updated userland, I am also updating pkgsrc "from source" and am running pkg_rolling-replace -uv

It fails however:

RR> Building dependency graph for installed packages
RR> Tsorting dependency graph
RR> Selecting serf (www/serf) as next package to replace
RR> Checking if serf has new depends...
RR> serf has the following new depends (need to re-tsort):
rr> [python37 py37-scons]
RR> Tsorting dependency graph
pkg_info: can't find package `py37-scons'
*** Couldn't extract PKGPATH from installed package py37-scons
*** Please read the errors listed above, fix the problem,
*** then re-run pkg_rolling-replace to continue.
disc$

ok.. it says fix the problem, but what is the problem and how do I fix it? is it a package definition issue or does my pkg database have issues locally?

Riccardo