Re: What to do with base X11 for netbsd-9 ?

On 01.06.2019 23:08, maya%netbsd.org@localhost wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 02, 2019 at 07:05:10AM +1000, matthew green wrote:
>>> I haven't made any corruption related fixes.
>>
>> neither did i :-)   we did both change a bunch of things though, and
>> i was surprised that i could not reproduce the prior mate-terminal
>> corrruption.
>
> in the original discussion I mentioned that the corruption almost goes
> away by keeping a second instance doing 3d acceleration (like running
> a second glmark2 will make both glmark2 instances not corrupt)

After upgrade I see no improvement with my hardware. The older laptop
actually is probably hanging and it's not responding.

I need to address one ptrace issue in the kernel and for now I need to
ignore it and allow loading of one of my laptops 1-60min. Once I will
get some spare time I will debug it.