Re: What to do with base X11 for netbsd-9 ?

Hi there,

for me netbsd-current as of yesterday with an upto date xsrc looks
stable (light desktop use and a quick check of glxgears which runs
accelerated).

Hardware consists of a ryzen 7 2700 and an amd radeon,
OLAND (0x1002:0x6613 0x1043:0x0543).

greetings,
Lars