re: What to do with base X11 for netbsd-9 ?

>  - we have very obvious display bugs at first sight in xdm

these seem fixed now.  it would be nice to get a better way
to update Xresources for the other bug related to the update.

thanks mlelstv@.

>  - reports here (and on other lists) about display problems and success
>    stories have no clear winner (but probably due to me losing track)

so, i just updated a few X11 packages in -current.  as part
of testing, i ran them on the sandy bridge laptop i've seen
display glitches with the new intel driver on (mate-terminal).

these glitches are now gone.

can anyone with intel driver issues please try again with
-current?  this may not help much older devices, but maybe
it helps sorta older (eg, sandy bridge) systems?.

thanks.

.mrg.