Re: Hints for Bananapi and -current

On Tue, 7 May 2019, Markus Kilbinger wrote:

- I was not able to bootarm.efi this kernel from its local ffs2 (!)
netbsd partition on the sdcrad. Is bootarm.efi limited to ffs1?

It uses ffs support from libsa, so I would expect it to work (but can't say that I have tried it on armv7).

- In case of a connected sata disk: Is it possible to directly boot
from that via bootarm.efi (or specify explicitly a boot device)?

Only if the UEFI implementation (in this case U-Boot) supports the SATA controller.

Cheers,
Jared