Re: Funky Display Output

I don't think this is related to xf86. I started seeing these issues
when upgrading my kernel to the latest version while keeping all the
userland as is. So I assume it is related to an updated Intel kernel
driver.

I haven't tried but perhaps the "NoTear" option to the Xorg intel
driver would help?

--
Benny