Re: mcelog?

} On Mon, Apr 08, 2019 at 11:39:31AM +0530, Mathew, Cherry G. wrote:
} > On 8 April 2019 10:18:16 AM GMT+05:30, "Aaron J. Grier" <agrier%poofygoof.com@localhost> wrote:
} > >are we going to get an MSR interface for NetBSD any time soon?
} >
} > What would such an interface look like ?

     Personally, I would expect it to match the current FreeBSD or
Linux interfaces so that userland components can be shared.  This
would be especially useful if third party packages are using one
of them.

}-- End of excerpt from "Aaron J. Grier"