Jemalloc fallout on sandpoint

Hi all,

Upgraded my QNAP TS-201 (sandpoint) to current, and all binaries crash with:

  <jemalloc>: /usr/src/external/bsd/jemalloc/lib/../dist/src/pages.c:273: Failed assertion: "PAGE_ADDR2BASE(addr) == addr"
  [1]   Abort trap (core dumped) sh

Not sure how we can pass in an address that isn't the page base address here.
It looks like the allocations from pages.c have the same assertion, so they
shouldn't cause this.  Could base_block_alloc() be allocating a block that
starts at an address that isn't a multiple of the page size?  Should we
assert "PAGE_ADDR2BASE(block) == block" every time we allocate a block?

Regards,

Julian