Re: /usr/tests/modules usage

On Sat, Apr 06, 2019 at 09:00:37AM -0700, Jason Thorpe wrote:
> I originally but the thread pool test harness module in the kern/ subdirectory, but then it got moved.
>
> *shrug*

Originally I thought we would get very few modules for this kind of
tests and put them in the standard modules set (like we do with some
example modules) - but looking at how this all worked out this would
not make much sense, and so there is no big deal in "scattering"
modules all over src/tests when it makes logicaly sense.

Martin