Re: failed to create llentry

On 21/11/2018 18:55, coypu%sdf.org@localhost wrote:
I don't like debugging problems with daemonized processes.
wpa_supplicant for example prints nothing to syslog. the messages it
gives to stdout are informative.

wpa_supplicant(8) says

-s      Send log messages through syslog(3) instead of to the terminal.

I'm quite grumpy about networking in netbsd in general.

I'm actually very happy.
For example my remote ssh sessions persist without dropping when the carrier goes down/up.

Heck, my dhcp lease died on my pinebook half an hour ago and building pkgsrc entirely over nfs just carried on working again without the blink of an eye.
It's not magic, it's NetBSD.

Roy