Re: Install with new tar.xz extension

OK, I’ll file a PR on the first and third issues I found.

On the pkgsrc install I’ve verified that it does indeed download pkgsrc.tgz into the /targetroot/INSTALL directory, but then fails attempting to unpack pkgsrc.tar.xz.  So it appears it is only looking for the latter format for unpacking.

-bob