Re: Panic on evbearm6

It might be interesting that the same panic happens when building
go1.9 as well, although much later in the build sequence:
----
bootstrap/cmd/link/internal/x86
bootstrap/cmd/link

##### Building go_bootstrap for host, netbsd/arm.
runtime/internal/sys
runtime/internal/atomic
runtime
encoding
errors
internal/cpu
internal/race
internal/syscall/windows/sysdll
math/bits
sync/atomic
unicode
unicode/utf16
unicode/utf8
math
sync

I was watching the screen when the panic took place, there was nothing
other than the sudden appearance of the rainbow graphics of the RPI
boot.

--
----