Re: build.sh distribution failure for evbarm

On 11/03/18 04:50, maya%netbsd.org@localhost wrote:
On Sat, Nov 03, 2018 at 04:44:18AM +0000, maya%netbsd.org@localhost wrote:
Changing the actual triplets is probably a bad idea because the
decisions are embedded in a lot of configure scripts in random third
party code.
But perhaps we need to rename things so no users end up using it by
accident.
And that's what nick was suggesting with the alias (I wasn't paying
enough attention at first).
Nick's suggestion was spot-on for me, the only kernels built were RPI, RPI2 and TISDP2420 (whatever that is), so I am good. The old RPI-Zero is already busy building packages...