Re: build.sh distribution failure for evbarm

This is the command line:
----
 ./build.sh -D/home/sysbuild/evbarm/destdir
-M/home/sysbuild/evbarm/obj -N2 -R/home/sysbuild/release
-T/home/sysbuild/evbarm/tools -U -X/home/sysbuild/xsrc -j8 -mevbarm -u
-x release live-image
----
It is actually done by sysutils/sysbuild (obviously); I need only the
RPI kernel for the two boards I have; never went down to figure out
how to restrict it building all the other evbarm kernels and images,
but thought that anyway it is useful to know if they build.

--
----