Re: "dmesg -T" date doesn't match "date" output

    Date:        Sun, 28 Oct 2018 12:01:55 +1100
    From:        Geoff Wing <gcw%pobox.com@localhost>

  | Ah, I just rebooted it so that's 1 min and 13 seconds,
  | not 1 month and 13 seconds.

I should have known that, since I'm responsible for the current code
that generates that format (it max's out at hours, nothing bigger, as
they get ambiguous).

I don't suppose that your ToD clock is 6 seconds incorrect, and
ntpdate run from /etc/rc is fixing that (but the ToD clock isn't being
updated) ?

if it is not that, then you're right, something weird is happening.

kre