Re: gdb build failure in current with readonly source directory

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 12:36:22AM +0200, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is related. But there is a property (bug?) on
> NetBSD, that newer files in checkout (with a later latter in a current
> directory) might have older timestamp.

A cvs checkout will always set the checked out file times to the repositoires
time stamp. A cvs up -t will do the same for cvs update.

A regular cvs up will leave the modification time alone (so you basically
get the time cvs reached that file and modified it).

Martin