Re: Build failing after recent vadvise changes

Christos Zoulas <christos%astron.com@localhost> writes:

> You need to make cleandir in libc and rebuild.

I thought that was what a full build without "-u" did, but it obviously
isn't.  What I've now done is physically remove everything in the obj
directories under libc, and start a new build.  (The "vadvise.S" files
were left, even after the cleandir pass of the build, so I guess they
were no longer supposed to be used after the change, but still picked up
in production rules by make?)

-tih
--
Most people who graduate with CS degrees don't understand the significance
of Lisp.  Lisp is the most important idea in computer science.  --Alan Kay