Re: Automated report: NetBSD-current/i386 test failure

    Date:        Thu, 30 Nov 2017 14:14:54 +0000 (UTC)
    From:        christos%astron.com@localhost (Christos Zoulas)

  | I forgot to fix the test; yes the previous test was wrong
  | and the current output is correct.

Not a problem, my local copy of the test passes - but before I commit
it I am going to study the somewhat difficult language to follow of
the posix spec and make sure I agree.

I might also add some more tests, we're currently not testing () for
negative, rather than +- (or I think any negative values at all) nor
are we testing use of grouping chars (for which some of the language
in posix looks very odd, and suggests something different that other
language, and the examples they give), and we're not testing field
widths (and hence not left/right align either) or precision settings.

kre