Re: Automated report: NetBSD-current/i386 test failure

    Date:        Wed, 29 Nov 2017 02:48:22 +0000 (UTC)
    From:        NetBSD Test Fixture <bracket%NetBSD.org@localhost>

  | The newly failing test case is:
  |     lib/libc/locale/t_strfmon:strfmon

I have been looking into this new test failure, and I believe I
have convinced myself that the test is simply wrong - it is testing
for what was a bug in our previous strfmon() function, which has
recently been corrected.

So I plan on updating the test to test the output that should appear
(from my reading of what the posix spec for strfmon requires) rather
than what happened to appear in the past.

I will also fix a piece of utter nonsense (obvious nonsense) in the
man page, but that's a less important issue (most people reading it
would notice that what it says cannot be what it means, and they'd
be right.)

kre