Re: Remove fortune quotes attributed to or providing admiration of Adolf Hitler [pr bin/52735]

On 19.11.2017 11:46, Hauke Fath wrote:
> I kind of object to this attempt to de-humanize

Thanks for raising this. This process of dehumanization doesn't make us
better people and actually dehumanization was what to lead to the
cleaning of the human race from so called "unwanted" people.

There are people who troll so called "anti-nazi activists" and read
Adolf's speeches as-is or with minimal changes of names or contexts on
their manifests and receive laud applause. I find it better to study the
history rather than attempting to erase some people or historical events
pretending that they never happened.