Re: Remove fortune quotes attributed to or providing admiration of Adolf Hitler [pr bin/52735]

It is strange indeed to find them here, although not unexplainable,
the laws are different, one can buy "Mein Kampf" from any book shop in
the UK (this startled me when I came here some 28 years ago - it was
surrounded by "The Capital" and "The Communist Manifesto"...).

Anyway - in the proposed list I see

-The fact that Hitler was a political genius unmasks the nature of politics
-in general as no other can.
- -- Wilhelm Reich

which should stay; I would have kept also

-What luck for the rulers that men do not think.
- -- Adolf Hitler

even if it is perhaps a proper quote, but is worth remembering and
reminding people.

Chavdar Ivanov

--
----